OUR HOURS OF OPERATION
The Market at El Museo is OPEN every weekend.
Saturday 8AM-4PM and Sunday 10AM-4PM
We observe all current Covid-19 requirements to ensure a safe shopping experience.
From around the corner and around the world…
The Mercado at El Museo Cultural is open for its 2021-2022 season. The seasons begins September 4, 2021 and continues until May 29, 2022, every Saturday from 8AM-4PM and Sunday from 10AM-4PM.
El Museo Cultural’s Mercado attracts casual browsers and serious collectors with an array of Americana, international folk art, vintage Western memorabilia, tribal and global fine art, as well as, Native American jewelry and art, vintage and antique American and Western furniture and collectibles, books, textiles, clothing, and works of local artists.
The Mercado at El Museo Cultural de Santa Fe is located in the historic Railyard District and directly across the railroad tracks from the Farmer’s Market. Admission is free, parking is easy and the experience is truly unforgettable!
The El Museo Mercado opened it’s 2021-2022 season September 4 and continues until May 29, 2022.
The Market is open on weekends only with Saturday hours of 8am to 4pm and Sunday hours of 10am to 4pm.
- The Market is ADA accessible.
- El Museo is a non-smoking facility.
- Parking is easy at the City’s Parking Garage or at metered parking.
- Animals other than Certified Service Animals are not allowed inside. All dogs must be leashed!
- All visitors to the Market will be required to follow face covering and distancing requirements In compliance with the Governor’s COVID-19 Safe Practices Guidelines,
“…with senses duly sharpened, plunge into some bargain hunting at El Museo Cultural Winter Market. With over 60 eclectic vendors in the converted warehouse space, you might spy vintage cowboy regalia, first-edition books or found object art … .”